Vegaswap is hiring Ethereum Smart Contract Developer
- Design/implement secure and reliable apps in Solidity
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Research multiple dapp protocols, provide advanced vision about the industry
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Smart Contract Developer
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding about Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. like Gnosis, TheGraph
- Familiar with uniswap and pancakeswap codebase.
- Understand CFMM
- Write a blockchain from scratch before
- Salary: Competitive salary and will be increased depending on capacity;
- Flexible working condition;
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems.
- We deeply care about helping everyone at work on what they love, freely express their ideas within the organization, and grow to their true potential;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
The financial world is dominated by an old, centralized, and boring model where only the ones with the most power and connections can take advantage of the vast capital. Crypto technology was born to change it: it is an exciting, decentralized, and open world where more people can access the goods that finance can offer. Being a part of the movement, Vegaswap is on our mission to contribute to the development of the crypto world by making investing more accessible and convenient with Multichain and Smart Pools. Not only that, but we are also building a place where crypto projects can be nurtured and launched. In the next few years, Vegaswap is going to be one of the best decentralized exchanges (DEX) on the market thanks to our simple but robust features. Some more information about us can be found on the website Vegawap.io
In Vegaswap, we value:
- Results that make a real impact over being busy
- Fun and a little weirdness over serious and boring
- Striving for learning over being safe and stagnant
- Independent decision-making over being directed with what to do
- Opportunity to work in the Crypto Space – where most ground-breaking things are happening right now
- Isn’t it exciting to get your hands in and disrupt the DeFi future?
- Opportunity to show your skills, be recognized, and shine
- A flat company structure means your voice matters!
Our token, the $VEGA is going to be launched and listed on the market soon and we know it is going to be one of the best launches ever. If you want to join hands in creating this historic moment of Vegaswap then now is the time! This position will often work with: CMO and Communication team from other countries.
How to apply:
For application, please send your CV to [email protected]